Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Terrain Showcase

Ok Gamers, if you followed all three of my recent tutorials (houses, roads, fences) and also my earlier tree tutorial, you will have a great deal of cheap terrain that looks great. If you're skeptical, I refer you to these pictures showcasing the finishes products:









I know that building isn't one of the tutorial ones, I had actually forgotten about that when taking pics. I finished that last night and wanted to show it off. Anyway,

This has been a journey for me. Starting a blog, working on all of this, and sharing it with you guys has been so much fun for me. I appreciate all the compliments I've received and I'll continue doing my best to provide you with good terrain on the cheap! Thanks so much for your support and happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment