Sunday, February 1, 2015

A new day, a new Blog.


Hello everyone. I'm Ethan, a 23 year old wargamer living in Connecticut. I'm married and the happy parent of two cats, and my passion is Miniature Wargaming (but you've figured that out by now, huh?) Anywho, I started this blog for three reasons...

1.] Primarily, this is a way to chronicle my wargaming activity (which there is never enough of) and to motivate myself to be more productive so I can keep this blog active.

2.] I hope that something here will be of use to others, just as I have many times found inspiration in the work and tutorials of others.

3.] Find likeminded gamers in my area to game with!

As for what I game, I will game anything once. The group I play with is run by the guy who got me into this hobby in the first place (respect to Mr Gregoire) and we all game a varied set of rules/periods. We hover mostly on Command Decision IV, but when other people (such as myself) run a game it ranges from Giant Monsters to Modern Spec Ops. I run 28mm WW2 Skirmish, as this is my favorite period and style of game.

My main System is Disposable Heroes, but I also own Bolt Action, which I'm just getting into. On that note, if you play Bolt Action and live in Eastern CT shoot me a line so we can get together, I don't get enough game time and can't find anyone else who collects around here.

So in short, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you find something useful here one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment